Pictures of different types of acne

« ...Generally, the face should be washed two times daily using a mild cleaning agent for the face. Do note that it is usually not a good idea to wash your face too many times in a day. Doing so can make the situation worse, resulting in irritation and even more breakout....
...I had bad cystic acne, and thought for years that my diet didn't make a difference to my skin. That's what I doctor told me anyway. But after trying all the cleansers and antibiotics and hundreds of other treatments, including acctuane, my acne was still there......»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...- The Power of Tomatoes - Many people have found that tomatoes seem to have acne fighting power as well and they make great acne treatments too. Take the pulp from a tomato and apply it to your face for 30 minutes to an hour and then wash it off. You can do this a couple times of day if necessary....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: home remedies for acne scar removal, yahoo answers dry up acne fast, acne best inc.com skin treatment